Mainland is lean by design. From our initial consultation to the finished product, our senior level executives work in close coordination and collaboration with clients throughout each project to ensure that both the big picture and crucial details are balanced.
We believe in full transparency, and we stick with what we know best. We achieve stability by diversifying our portfolio across product types and not across multiple real estate disciplines.We do not provide brokerage, construction or property management services, so our partners and investors know that our interests are properly aligned.
Mainland is best utilized when engaged early in the project. Through detailed analysis, first-hand experience, and seasoned intuition, Mainland plays an active role in acquisition, disposition, design and development, leasing and marketing, financing and capitalization, and asset management. Being involved before each project begins gives Mainland an opportunity to identify efficiencies from both the fiscal and development perspective.
- Site repositioning and ground-up development
- Creative capital formation and developing platforms for expanding companies
- Structuring and placement of development capital
- Facilitation of development, design, and construction and asset management teams
- High-density and infill urban expertise
- Formation of in-place yield and risk-adjusted return deal structures
- Leveraging high-net-worth relationships for acquisition and asset management
- Layering of complementary fixed-rate financing to drive predictable investor distributions
- Assisting owners with capital formation and deal structuring
- Facilitation of underwriting and capital partnerships